Get Ready for Panhellenic Recruitment!
- Prepare your resume.
- Your resume should look like a professional resume with one exception: Include a picture of yourself. It does NOT need ribbons, glitter, or other embellishments! You also don’t need to spend a lot of money to get this done…the resume is just to convey information and will most likely be electronically scanned.
- Locate sorority alumnae who can fill out Reference Forms/Recommendation forms for you
- GLRAPA can help! Go to gogreeklittlerock.com and look for the “Masterfile” page.
- You DON’T need multiple Reference Forms for each chapter! Two at the most.
- Keep track of who you’ve asked to write references…don’t forget to send them a thank you note!
- Register for Recruitment at your school
- Look for the Greek Life or Panhellenic Page on your school website. Chapters will most likely have their own websites or social media linked so you can get an idea of the activities each chapter does.
- Apply for the Greater Little Rock Alumnae $500 Panhellenic Scholarship
- Go to gogreeklittlerock.com to download an application starting April 1, 2018.
- Attend the GLRAPA Recruitment Workshop in April!
- April 29, 2018 from 2pm to 4pm at the UA Little Rock Donaghey Center, Ledbetter Hall
Example Recruitment Resume
Keep in mind that normally you would not put your picture on a professional resume. However, for Recruitment, including a picture is helpful because you never know how many other women have the same name as you! Including a picture helps the sorority women remember names and faces.