Get Ready for Panhellenic Recruitment!
- Prepare your resume.
- Your resume should look like a professional resume with one exception: Include a picture of yourself. It does NOT need ribbons, glitter, or other embellishments! You also don’t need to spend a lot of money to get this done…the resume is just to convey information and will most likely be electronically scanned, so no need to worry about fancy paper or envelopes.
- Locate sorority alumnae who can fill out Reference Forms/Recommendation forms for you
- GLRAPA can help! Go to our Masterfile page to submit your information. Alumnae chapters use that information to help you with Reference/Recommendation forms.
- You DON’T need multiple Reference Forms for each chapter!
- Keep track of who you’ve asked to write references…don’t forget to send them a thank you note!
- Register for Recruitment at your school
- Look for the Greek Life or Panhellenic Page on your school website. Chapters will most likely have their own websites or social media linked so you can get an idea of the activities each chapter does.
- Apply for the Greater Little Rock Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship! Go to our Scholarship page to download and complete the application.
Example Recruitment Resume
Keep in mind that normally you would not put your picture on a professional resume. However, for Recruitment, including a picture is helpful because you never know how many other women have the same name as you! Including a picture helps the sorority women remember names and faces.